Re:Radios

To: "Datsun Club" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Radios
From: "Jim Svedise" <svedise@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:41:18 -0700
Thank you it does sound good. Ok it's a Sony XR-CA650X and a Sony CDX-757MX
10 disc cd\mp3 changer and RM-X4S Rotary Commander with 4 dual 3 way
indoor/outdoor speakers LU40PB. Here a link that may help you out
http://www.cardomain.com/item/SONRMX4S  it show all the stereo's that the
wired remote will fit. I mounted mine on a shelf in the trunk up as high as
I could so not to lose what little trunk space we have. Hope this helps.
Jim
70 2000