Re: Radios

To: <slowboy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Radios
From: "Jim Svedise" <svedise@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:35:51 -0700
Don't know what year car your have but we have a 70 2000. We have the radio
and the 10 disc cd/mp3 player mounted in the trunk " Sony " with wired
remote. That way we can keep the stock working radio and no one knows that
we have a nice sound system. The speakers are mounted 2 on the roll bar and
2 under the dash ( dual speakers).
Jim & Susan
70 2000