RE: bolt pattern

To: "'Greg Chirpich'" <sportstergreg@everestkc.net>
Subject: RE: bolt pattern
From: "Brian Hollands" <bhollan4@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:12:39 -0400
I've had it done - not too expensive. I think it ran $150 to do four 4x4.25
Revolutions.  They'll drill them out and put a steel insert into the wheel.
I've autocrossed quite a bit on the revolutions since having the bolt
pattern changed and they've held up well.  I would recommend checking any
wheels that you have it done to at least once a year for any cracks though.
You'll need to call around to wheel places to find someone who can do it.

Brian Hollands
'69 CSP 2000
Tampa, FL