RE: Dean's new website

To: Jcohen Cohen <jcohen148@hotmail.com>, printner@worldnet.att.net,
Subject: RE: Dean's new website
From: skip madison <skip_madison@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
Dumb question. What url are you all referencing?

Skip

Jcohen Cohen <jcohen148@hotmail.com> wrote:
Tim I am also impressed with the site. This is a perfect example of what
one can do when one uses his energies in a positive manner. I have never
bought anything from Dean but will as this site has so many photos to show
me what I will we getting and that is important!

Jeffrey

>From: "Tim Waltz"

>To: "Datsun List"
>Subject: Dean's new website
>Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:43:44 -0600
>
>I know this isn't a vendor list, but you have to give a brother his due. I
>went to his website the other day to look at a suspension part (yes, I'm
>trying to get back to my car restoration) and was blown away by the new
>site.
>
>Pictures of everything, and prices to boot. Really helps me plan out a few
>things, and realize I could've bought a few items cheaper from him than
>what
>I paid for on ebay. Oh, well, live and learn.
>
>Just thought I'd share it for those who didn't already see it. It's nice
>have our vendor support for these babies.
>
>Tim

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!