Dean's new website

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dean's new website
From: "Tim Waltz" <printner@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:43:44 -0600
I know this isn't a vendor list, but you have to give a brother his due.  I
went to his website the other day to look at a suspension part (yes, I'm
trying to get back to my car restoration) and was blown away by the new
site.

Pictures of everything, and prices to boot.  Really helps me plan out a few
things, and realize I could've bought a few items cheaper from him than what
I paid for on ebay.  Oh, well, live and learn.

Just thought I'd share it for those who didn't already see it.  It's nice to
have our vendor support for these babies.

Tim