RE: SCCA Solo II Results

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: SCCA Solo II Results
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 23:02:38 +0000
But in road racing, you're running against everyone in your group-

in autocross (and rally and hillclimb, etc.) you're running against the clock.

It's just... different.

There's nothing like seeing the green flag and realizing that there are 40 of
you on 1/4 mile of track... and you all want the same little patch of asphalt
in turn 1.

(and yes, Gordon, I'm just razzin' ya!)

Toby