RE: SCCA Solo II Results

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SCCA Solo II Results
From: "michael poorboy" <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:21:24 +0000
HI All,
I hope this message doesn't come through twice :) I forgot to edit the first
one .

Its pretty cool that Todd took first in EP, but I am wondering how the
weather effected todays results . Yesterday was complete kaos from the
reports I received .

The bad thing about Todd winning EP is the fact that the Roadster was going
to be moved to
DP next year and that carries a softer PAX index .

I have 3 more days until I pick up my ICSCC EIP 2005 season point winning EP
car :)

Mike