Re: voltage regulator ad nausem

To: <girault@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: voltage regulator ad nausem
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:18:27 -0500
<snip>That means that the contacts are opening and closing constantly when the
tank is at a certain level.  Seems like that would burn out the contacts in
short order.

Not in this case.  The amount of point burn depends upon the amount of current
being drawn.  In this application current is very low resulting in little, if
any, point burn.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
roadster@schroeder-family.us
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900