More speedo cable/tranny adapter questions...

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: More speedo cable/tranny adapter questions...
From: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:39:28 -0700 (PDT)
Can someone tell me which direction the open end of the speedo cable/tranny
adapter faces? Up? to the front of the car?  The only way I can get it in is to
make it face to the BACK of the car, which doesn't make much sense.  Also, how
does the cable snake its way around the tranny and to the speedometer? Of
course, my parts car is missing the cable AND adapter. Any tips and/or links to
photos are greatly appreciated!

Matthew in Phoenix
'67 1600