Re: Static Timing on Boone Dizzy-Nevermind

To: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Static Timing on Boone Dizzy-Nevermind
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 01:10:42 -0500
Oh man you're gonna LOVE that dizzy!!   I've got mine set about 19-20
degrees advance now and that car just screams down the road!  No
overheating, no problems at all... just power and lots of it!    You might
want to check with the other KC folks about a timing light?   If not, I
could always send you mine for a while?   Like you said, I rarely use it,
but it's sure nice to have around!!

Eric