Re: Static Timing on Boone Dizzy-Nevermind

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: Static Timing on Boone Dizzy-Nevermind
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 23:01:08 -0500
Duh!
Sorry for the bandwidth guys. After installing, running, and thoroughly
diggin' my new Boonie, I thought if I properly timed it, it would run even
better. Well, I just now finished reading ALL of the included instructions
and found the tip on setting timing without a timing light. Can't wait to
try it out tomorrow. Had to drain 5 gals of the 3 year old gas that was in
it. I'm glad I hadn't bought that last week! but if I had I guess I wouldn't
need to drain it, huh? Boy that old gas sure does stink! It reminds me of
when my "earthy" neighbor burned some discarded furniture in his fireplace!
Cheers,
Mike Hudson  '67-1600