Looking for 68 -69 2000 on east coast

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Looking for 68 -69 2000 on east coast
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 14:41:32 -0500
Hey Roadster fans.

My brother in Atlanta is looking for a nice '68 or '69 2000 located on the
east coast.  He will spend descent money for a nice Roadster.  Of course he
wants the best Roadster his money can buy.  He has been a Roadster fan
almost as long as I have, but without one for many years - he can't stand it
anymore!   He checks the net with no luck so far but I don't know how close.
He is a big e-bay fan so this may be the extent of his search, so let me
know of any leads.

Thanks and have a great Roadster day - have you driven your Roadster today -
I have...

Phil Hall
EM10
MSFC