67.5 Wiring

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 Wiring
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:12:47 -0700
Hello All,  this is kind of long winded so bear with me.

I am undergoing a frame off resto on a 67.5 2L  (#428)  and am trying to
install the Dash wiring harness to all the components of the dash and not
understanding where some of the wires need to be.  (bought the car with all
harnesses unhooked) Using the 311.org wiring diagram.  (Fergus... if your out
there, my blown up/laminated 69 wiring diag is awesome!  Thanks!

So... Here is where I am (working from the rheostat left to glove box right)
1. Rheostat...Got them  check!
2. one small/short white wire...?(where to?)
3. Tach: (lights)R/W, R/Blu  top r/blu bottom...Right?
4. Combo gauge (temp/oil) top & bottom right side marked ign?  (what 2?)
    2 unmarked (top/bottom left side) connectors?  (what 2?)
5.Speedo:  R/Blu  (lights) any order...right
6.Clock: r/blu light and green?
7. Amp/Fuel:  + (color?) Neg-- (color?)  Ign (color?) Blank (color?)

As for my Lights, fog & heater  I don't know how many prongs(connectors) each
has and what color goes to each.  The way it is now:
Lights: 4 prongs?
Fog: 3 prongs?
Heater: 4 prongs?
-----------------------------
= HELP!
and finally... There is one Red/wht wire that has been cut just after the
amp/fuel cluster it is about 2 inches long,  where does this go?

I know there are many of you who have undergone this and any and all help will
be appreciated immensely!  You can do it off-list unless there are others in
my situation

Thanks!!!

Paul(heyace) Gabriel
69 silver solex