Roadster Badge - Nice!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Badge - Nice!
From: "Brucciani, Chris" <CBrucciani@archinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:10:12 -0400
I received mine last week but I did not open it.  My car has run like
crap for at least two years and I really haven't driven it. I kept
telling myself that there was no time due to the demands of my 4 yr. old
a 19 month old.  Enough!  I pushed her out of the garage, did a cold
valve adjustment, mounted a second electric fuel pump but found it to be
faulty, took it out, relocated the pump that was near the gas tank to
the front frame rail & actually drove it last night without it puking on
me!  Woohoo!  Now I am hopeful that with a tune-up and carb adjustment
that it will run and idle correctly.  Then on to the installation of my
Boone dizzy that has been sitting for a while.   Then brakes, then....

Anyway - to my point.  This morning I opened the package and out popped
a beautiful badge.  I mean really nice. So nice that it deserves to be
on a trophy. I am not going to put it on my car until I put something
over it to protect it (like the clear plastic that you can put over your
headlights).  Awesome piece.  Highly recommended.  Thanks Jeff and based
on the badge I have a hunch that your car will turn out great!

Chris Brucciani
1968 2000 "Pinky"
1973 240z

Our Motto: Arch Insurance Group will serve select businesses and will be known
for the strength of our underwriters

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual
and/or entity identified in the alias address of this message. If the reader
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby requested
not to distribute or copy this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or return
e-mail and delete the original message from your system.