Re: OT Mold, Miata

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>,
Subject: Re: OT Mold, Miata
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 05:57:34 -0700
Several years back there was an aritcle in the local fishwrap regarding
mildew/mold cleanup and there were several remedies that came from people
in the housecleaning business.  One was using straight liquid bleach as you
did and another was getting prepared stuff from the marine places.  The one
that caught my attention and I tried was: 1/3 water, 1/3 liquid bleach and
1/3 Formula 409 liquid cleaner.  It worked great.  Won't remove rust -;).

If you try it test it on a place that won't show if it does something
unexpected.

Stan
==

At 07:16 AM 9/6/2005 -0500, Hall, Phillip wrote:
>Hey Mike, all -
>
>On my Mom's white Miata I had to Clorox the whole car..!  The paint still
>looks ok and will wax it this week.  I did get it running.  >contacts
cleaned up.