An Observation

To: "Dave Blackwell" <mgblackwell@webtv.net>,
Subject: An Observation
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:02:34 -0400
Driving to Lime Rock I noticed that the vehicles traveling the fastest were
the largest, with a Hummer passing me by like I was standing still, and I was
over the speed limit.

The small, fuel efficient vehicles, like my Miata, were driving the slowest.

I guess that could be an insight into many of those who buy those gas guzzling
pigs, not because they have to but want to. Those who 'need' those vehicles
seem to drive slower, like commercial vehicles.

I also managed to get the best MPG ever for my Miata as I kept it under 70 for
the most part with occasional outbursts to 80 - 33MPG