Re: Lime Rock Vintage Festival - Unbrideled Greed

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Lime Rock Vintage Festival - Unbrideled Greed
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:47:04 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>

> For those who don't know, the 'tractor trailer' racers are for those
owners
> who can't turn a wrench and who have their cars prepared for them by pros

  And their racing 'suits' cast more than all the tools they have owned in
their entire life's!  We have our share at MidOhio and Road Atlanta Vintage
events, but there are enough real racers to make it interesting!

  Dick Tillinger won his group overall last year at the Glen, even with the
field full of those pesky Porsches!

Paul Kort
Ohio