RE: Datsuns and milage ..was Gas Shortages

To: mtyler@hctc.net, andycost@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: Datsuns and milage ..was Gas Shortages
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:16:07 +0000
Marc, I live in Savannah, GA and every time I uncover my boat I have to deal
with mildew...anyways any marine sales store or even some Wal Marts sell an
excellent 3M mildew remover spray (in the marine section). Try it in a small
area, because although it cleans mildew right up it can be very hard on the
thread that holds your top together. There is a protective spray you can put
on after you remove the mildew that really slows any re-growth. Good luck
and let me know if you come up with a great alternative. Buddy