Re: Carb tuning tool

To: linda <ljordan704@netscape.net>,
Subject: Re: Carb tuning tool
From: chriscoker@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:30:14 +0000
Sorry,  I probably didn't explain this fully.  It's perfectly clear to me in my
mind!  :)

The two ends of the tube are in the intake manifold, and tube is draped over
the side of the fender.  So the water in the tube will settle in the "U" shape
that's created in the section of tube that's hanging over the fender.

Now you will want to set all of this up before starting the engine.  Otherwise,
you'll suck all the water out as soon as you plug in the first end of the tube.

It's basically a simple water manometer.  The neat thing is that you don't need
to calibrate, since what you are trying to achieve is to have the water level
on both legs of the "U" to be equal.

Happy Roadstering,
Chris