RE: Kinda OT? Charles Stow and other Gulf Coast roadster

To: "'Eric Frisbee'" <efrisbee@charter.net>, notmgb@comcast.net,
Subject: RE: Kinda OT? Charles Stow and other Gulf Coast roadster
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:17:22 -0500
 Agree!  And when we do locate them we need to be true Roadster friends and
offer any assistance they may need even if it help getting their Roadster
back on the road so they have one less thing to worry about.  I am willing
to donate any parts I have to these guys.

Phil
SEROC

Do you think that maybe, just MAYBE we could stop talking about the bullshit
subjects that have been talked about recently and start talking about
finding our roadster brethern who are probably in need of a little help
here?     Anyone know these guys personally?   Cell phones?  Anything?
Let's get on this and find these guys!

Eric

Subject: Re: Kinda OT? Charles Stow and other Gulf Coast roadster owners?

> Don Powers - Baton Rouge, LA