Re: Kinda OT? Charles Stow and other Gulf Coast roadster

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: Kinda OT? Charles Stow and other Gulf Coast roadster
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:40:41 -0500
This is what I have found for him so far...  I seem to remember a Kenner, LA
address and that's just the next town over from where this address is...
folks, looks like we may have a roadster underwater right now...  and keep
your prayers for Mr Charles Stow.   His address is a town within the New
Orleans area.

Charles  Stow
2300 Edenborn Ave
Metairie, LA 70001-1837 (map)