Washer Bottles and Brackets

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Washer Bottles and Brackets
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:58:21 -0400
Go Team, Go!

Okay, that's enough for the List pep talk as I am now tired.

Not having seen an early washer fluid bottle and bracket I have a guess I need
confirmed or denied and then if I guess wrong, I will need the correct answer.

There are three holes with nuts just rear of the overflow bottle on the body of
my 66 & 67 but not on the 70's. They are right below where the washer bottles
would be located.

Here's the guess (wait for it)....

Are those three holes where the early washer bottle bracket get bolted?

Thanks!