Kinda OT? Charles Stow and other Gulf Coast roadster owners?

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Kinda OT? Charles Stow and other Gulf Coast roadster owners?
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:26:29 -0500
This is slightly off-topic for Datsun roadsters, but was wondering if anyone
knew if Charles Stow (opc1@camtel.net) is alright down in Louisiana??  He's
the owner of a '68 1600 and I've been helping him out with parts and advise
for a while now  I know he's down in Louisiana someplace, unfortunately I have
lost his snail mail address, but I'm pretty sure he was close to New Orleans.
www.camtel.net appears to be down as well.

Anyone else know of Datsun roadster owners in the Gulf Coast area who are MIA?
Think it's about time we put the stupid politics and petty bitching aside to
find our friends and fellow roadster nuts!

Eric