Re: Gas guzzling Roadster? Sell your toys

To: notmgb@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Gas guzzling Roadster? Sell your toys
From: Bill Cole <datrock@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:14:45 -0700
     Hello not mg or ?? unsigned poster, why would I ever want to sell
    my roadster. I guess if I consider my car just a toy then I probably
    would sell it. I've had this roadster for over 26 years and it has
    over 300,00 mile on it , it is part of the family. Also have a
    couple others ones. The u20 in my spl will go back into it's
    original srl car. With the R back in the car I can afford to drive
    it more, to me that's what its about.
       I'm just trying to get some comparisons to see what  other U20
    ownwers get for mileage.  Bill Cole