Re: The "R" LIVES!!!

To: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: The "R" LIVES!!!
From: racery@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 02:40:04 +0000
hmmm...

I've been having trouble w/ the smaller Holleys as well- pressure creep at
idle's flooding the Webers.  the old one was great, but 2 replacements have not
worked at all.

Sadly, since all the hotrod places in town have gone outa business, I also am
waiting for a Mallory from Summit.

We'll see if it's any better...

Toby