Vizard Articles

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vizard Articles
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 22:35:00 -0500
Thought the group might be interested in the info that David Vizard, one of
the more highly regarded writers on air flow and engine theory, is a regular
contributor to Popular Hot Rodding. While some of the discussion in PHR
focuses on domestic V-8s, most if not all of it is applicable to all
internal combustion engines. In the May issue there's an excellent article
on exhaust systems. If you get air & fuel in, then you gotta get it out.
It's all about flow.

I also just pulled the new GRM out of my mailbox and Vizard has an article
in it, too. The guy definitely knows what he writes about, IMHO.

FWIW,
Ron