Rear end 67.5

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear end 67.5
From: <JohnnyRoadster@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 11:25:52 -0400
Hello to all,

I might be in need of new metal for the right rear of my car.  After doing
some stripping last night, we uncovered some damage that was hidden by upto
1/2" of body filler.  Ughh!  Any donors out on the east coast if I do end up
needing it?  I will know more later in the week after my body guy gets its all
cleaned up, and figures out how bad it really is.  If it might be easier
(cheaper) to get something from a donor, I will go that route.  I am going to
post photos I took when I get home tonight.

John

http://community.webshots.com/user/johnnyroadster