Re: Rear end 67.5

To: <JohnnyRoadster@verizon.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear end 67.5
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 08:52:41 -0700
John,

The skins on the 67.5 to 70 rear quarter panels are essentially the same
except for marker holes and underneath.  It is possible to cut and paste
from these cars to get what you want.  I had a 67.5 car that had a donation
from a 68 for the section from the center of the wheel opening to the tail
light section and from the side molding seam to the bottom.  It took a good
detective to find the change.

Stan
======

At 11:25 AM 5/11/2005 -0400, JohnnyRoadster@verizon.net wrote:
>Hello to all,
>
>I might be in need of new metal for the right rear of my car.  After doing
>some stripping last night, we uncovered some damage that was hidden by upto
>1/2" of body filler.  Ughh!  Any donors out on the east coast if I do end up
>needing it?  I will know more later in the week after my body guy gets its
all