RE: Goodbye and Farewell

To: <Ldino21@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Goodbye and Farewell
From: "Jeremy Welsch" <worm611@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 03:24:20 -0400
I'm a pretty inactive member to the list, but I've heard a lot about what is
been written in the past week or so about the minute problems that is been
going on.

Its horrible to see the amount of people that have problems with this, and
the amount of people that are irritated with the bit that is going on.

I was not at the show to see what was going on, but it puts a lot of things
to perspective that is wrong with today's society.  Were a very small group
compared with the world, but listening to it all, we can't make everyone
happy, but there is a lot of good here as well.

I suppose I'm speaking a bit from whats going on in this world today, and
the troubles us as a union are seeing, and are going to see.  We all have
freedom of speech, but with that, we need to respect that right, and with
that right, we need to be more unionized.  And care more about how everyone
feels with that the ides we preach.  From what I've gathered with the posts
that I've made, there are allot of people with valuable information, and
people without but will lead you to someone who has that information that
you need.  With saying this, the people here will take time to lead someone
like myself in the right direction, meaning they will take time out of there
life to help someone like myself.  If a quarter of the world would do this,
the problems we would face would put what we face in less of a jeopardy as a
nation, and as a world of people living together as a creation, and not as
personal issues.

I'm sorry to see anyone leave this list, its something that has helped me
more than anything with my project that was ever expected, and I thank you
all for that.  The people that take time out of there lives I only hope I
can do the same for someone else at some point in time.  And its something
we should all question, the amount of time we put forth for others, that we
do for ourselves.

Thank you all,
Jeremy