Solvang prizes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solvang prizes
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 12:02:14 EDT
I normally ignore these things but here goes...

    We did have lots of raffle prizes. Dean did provide  them at
significantly reduced cost. The club did have excess funds (not allowed  as a
non profit).
Sounds like a winning proposition for all involved. As I have  pointed out,
making a living selling roadster parts is a really hard way to make  a go of
it. All of our professional venders are very dedicated, but, paying the  bills
that way can sometimes be hard on their sense of humor. I think we should
appreciate Dean for doing what he could as a business owner and the club for
putting the excess funds back into the show.

keith williams