Solvang Weekend

To: datsun roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang Weekend
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 10:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
I wanted to thank the Fresno crew and everyone
involved in this years show. It was the best
organized, smooth running Solvang show I've been to
(far surpassing the one I helped organize several
years back). The Fresno club and their families went
completely out of their way to make sure we had a fun
event!

The highlight of the show for me was being able to
spend the weekend with my 9 year old son, Eliot. With
all of our crazy family schedules & committments (My
work, Eliot's basebase & Tae Kwon Do practice) this
was one of the rare times we were able to spend a
couple of solid days together.

Eliot had a blast, not only at the show events, but
hanging out with Gerardo's son, Eric.

I'm appreciative of everyone who supported the
creation of this grand weekend. The raffle
drama...silly. I guess my priorities are much more
focussed on the wonderful time I had with my son &
friends.

This ENTIRE show is based on contributions from the
roadster community...Folks give in different ways,
some in time, some in materials, heck some even in
their services. No matter the level or method of
contribution, I'm extremely thankful for their
generousity.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA