Re: Solvang Poker run Pictures:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solvang Poker run Pictures:
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:58:15 -0700
I also tried taking some pictures while driving at the same time. I thought
I saw victor in the rear view heating up his tires, but maybe he was just
following my lead!  I also took many close-up shots. Those who own the cars
would recognize them. Not many 3/4 shots, since we all know the beauty of a
roadster is in the details!  All the pics are uploaded in the original 5mpx
quality.
Here is the link:
http://community.webshots.com/album/336494157LvwODW

Enjoy,