RE: first time at Solvang

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: first time at Solvang
From: z m <porrada76@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
I would just like to thank everyone that had a hand in Solvang for one
fantastic weekend!  That's the most roadsters I've ever seen together by far
(second most was 6) and it was great to take over a little town with our little
cars!

    A special thanks to Keith for adjusting my carbs - I am the owner of the
first car worked on, a red 67.5 1600.  It covered those 300 miles back to S.F.
without a hiccup, and i noticed a smoother idle too....perhaps it's time to
invest in a Uni-syn...

    Also thanks to everyone who has posted pictures on the web - it's almost
like re-living the weekend again!

Cheers,
    -Zack