Solvang Poker run Pictures:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang Poker run Pictures:
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 19:24:32 -0700
Hello There, Just posted some pictures of the Poker run.  The drive was great,
stayed mostly on really well maintained roads.  We did have a small creek that
spilled over the concrete that we had to cross, it must have been 3 inches
deep by my estimation.  Didn't get any pictures of that though.  I did try my
best to do some Alvin G style pics where I used the mirror, sure makes it look
like we have some right hand drives until you read the lettering!! All in all
a very fun run, I look forward to it next year.  Here is the link
http://www.softcom.net/users/gmagana/solvangrun/   Digital high res copies of
the pictures are available on request.
Thanks, Gerardo