Re: First time to Solvang

To: egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us, zubkoff@sbcglobal.net, bengelhardt@sbcglobal.net,
Subject: Re: First time to Solvang
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 18:06:51 EDT
Hello all,

    The disclaimer first. My tuning SU carbs web site  still isn't done, but,
here is the link to it in it's current state.
_Click here:  carb-setup-1_
(http://hometown.aol.com/keith0alan/carb-setup-1.html)

    One of these days I'll actually get it done.

keith

In a message dated 5/2/2005 2:34:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,