RE: First time to Solvang

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: First time to Solvang
From: "Richard Hugi" <Richard@tntarch.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 16:08:19 -0700
My total distance down was 254 mi, gas used by pump 13.3 milage 19.09. After
Keith tune up same distance gas consumed 11.4 gal, milage 22.3.  Speeds in
excess of 85.  That includes a stop at the in and out burger in Salinas and
my top down both ways.

Richard

Dan,

Your mileage wasn't too unusual.  I calculated my mileage for the whole

trip.  Adjusted odometer reading totaled 300.6 miles and I used 14.737

gallons according to the pump readings.  Mileage was 20.4 for the trip.  No

sputtering or problems at speeds in excess of 85 mph.  Car is thirsty.

Carbs are not Keiths type but they sound great.

Stan

When the lead car started up the steep