RE: Solvang 2005 pics/videos!!

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: RE: Solvang 2005 pics/videos!!
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:19:51 -0700
Hmmmm, from what I've read 70mph would be the cruising speed for a stock
1600 & 4-speed, so no caravaning w/ Mr. Alvin's Rocket Roadster, lol.

74+ roadsters??!! That sounds like more than show up for the Mt. Shasta run.
Damn, I gotta figure a way to make Solvang 2006, even if it's just fly down.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 (SPL311-00799)