3- or 4-point harness

To: Datsun Roadster Forum <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3- or 4-point harness
From: Bill Engelhardt <bengelhardt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 19:34:00 -0700
I Just bought a Corbeau 4-point harness (model 44001B) for my 1970 2000 and
the lap belt is too long.  I can't shorten it enough to get it even close to
snug.

Have any of you roadster nuts out there used a Corbeau harness?  If so, what
model number did you use (or did you have to change mount locations?)

Have any of you used a 3- or 4-point harness other than Corbeau?  If so,
what brand and model (and did you have to modify anything?)

I guess I could gain some weight to make it all work but I'd rather keep my
boyish figure.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Bill