Roadster Sighting - Wilsonville Oregon

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Sighting - Wilsonville Oregon
From: ed.sawyer@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:15:16 +0000
Hi All,
Sunday I was coming home from the MOPAR Drag races in Woodburn and saw a Flat
bed truck with engines (U20's ?) pulling a trailer with a Red unknown and a
yellow 1600. That have a lot of work to do on them. If the're not on the list
now, they're going to wish they were. Anyone here? Looks like some interesting
projects.

Have a great day.
Ed
68' 1600
http://ed.sawyer.home.comcast.net

p.s. The car I didn't have at Shasta still doesn't have the transmission back
from the shop. I still had a great time at the show.