Need FSM

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need FSM
From: "Alex Avery" <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:21:50 -0400
Do the vendors have Factory Service Manuals for a '69 2000?  I need to pick
one up, or a Xerox copy. Clymer reissue of Datsun is what's available,
right?

I saw that Books4cars.com has them for $45, but I thought a vendor or lister
might have one - ya know, support the group.

Also, our engine has a chirp that sounds like an exhaust smog fitting is
missing or something. Where specifically should we look for this? Ex
manifold?

Thanks all,

Alex Avery

Director of Research

Center for Global Food Issues, Hudson Institute

PO Box 202, Churchville, VA 24421

(540) 337-6354, or -6387

aavery@cgfi.org