How about letting go of the Mt Shasta Police incident?

To: Gerardo Magana <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: How about letting go of the Mt Shasta Police incident?
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:06:01 +0000
As interesting as this has been, I do believe that it has worn out its welcome
on the List, especially considering that you are replying to an individual via
the List for whatever purpose?

How about telling us how wonderful and cool the Mt Shasta meet was?  Or how you
are creating beautiful reproduction '67.5 license trims?  ANYTHING but this
incessant whining and crying about this police officer!  Make your point
already and move along!

Thank you!
Eric