Re: Lucky Day

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>, <gsglasgow@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Lucky Day
From: "mike" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:41:01 -0500
My experience with mechanisms that employ "roll" or shear pins and
ultimately fail, lead to me to often wonder, "What would've broke if the
shear pin hadn't?". I'd rather replace shear pins than the the pieces
they're holding together. In other words, you might not want those pins to
be TOO strong!

I'm not sure that made sense? Ha!Ha!

Mike H.  67-1600