Re: Undercoating

To: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>,
Subject: Re: Undercoating
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:47:41 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Give Metal rehab a call.  www.metalrehab.com  They can dip and strip the entire
door.  They will get all the crud and undercoating off.  It will save you an
enormous amount of time and headaches.  You will be left with very nice clean
metal.  I used a 3M wheel on a drill on my first race car inside the fender
wells.  It really strips the stuff off well but takes a lot of time.  I think
it is better than if I tried a paint stripper which creates quite a mess.

I am going to coat some parts with rhino liner that I bought in a gallon
do-it-yourself kit.

Andy