Re: 2000 Exhaust manifold needed

To: "Mark \(Stickerman\) Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>,
Subject: Re: 2000 Exhaust manifold needed
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:43:21 -0700
Mark,

I have a header gasket but most U20 headers will work with the stock
manifold gasket 14035-25501 from the Nissan dealer.  Studs for the
manifolds are available from Nissan or even good hardware stores.  New late
style stronger head bolts are available from Nissan thru the Motorsports
dept.  The P/N is 99996-U20HB how about that for a unique number.

Will you drop in at Shasta?

Stan
=======