Roadster Ranch Carb Survey

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Ranch Carb Survey
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:12:47 EDT
Hello all,

       I'm sorting out carbs getting ready to start the next batch. Got a
question for the group. I've got three of the 1970 1600 intake manifolds. The
ones with the smog electric solenoid between the carbs. The question is: Is
anybody even remotely interested in having me refurbish them? I'm not asking
for
any kind of comitment but if you are running that manifold and might want a
refurbed one in the future please let me know. I'm not going to pitch them,
just
save them for later if nobody has any interest in them.

thx,
keith williams