Bolt kit

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bolt kit
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:32:59 -0800
Hi Everyone,

Coming out of "Lurk Mode" to give a BIG thanks to Patrick Mahoney for the
beautiful bolt kits.  The way he labeled them bags will definitely help me to
figure out what bolts go where.  I have a 69 1600 project which I bought as a
basket case.  I had been getting worried just looking at all the bolts and
nuts in various containers that I received from the previous owner.  I don't
feel as bad anymore.  It'll still be a challenge but Pat's bolt kit will help
a great deal.

Roadster content - My 60 Fairlady is still going strong and continues to
attract attentions as it's driven around town.   Although we could not drive
it this weekend due to rain. :-(

Edgar Gonzalez
San Diego, CA
60 SPL212  # 144