Turn Signal Wiring

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turn Signal Wiring
From: "Jason Roosa" <jrooster@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:24:53 -0800
List - I've been wiring my '67 1600 as time allows over the past year (wife,
3-year old, & 6-month old usually seem to come first). I'm for the most part
done installing a new main wiring harness under the hood as well as an under
the dash harness. It's been quite a learning experience trouble shooting all
of the unknowns as the previous wiring was "modified" to say the least. The
question I have is probably fairly simple, but I just can't seem to figure it
out. There as five wires connected to the turn signal mechanism. Two of these
wires are black and two are green (both with various stripe colors), and one
of these wire is white. What does the white wire go to? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks -

Jason Roosa
Puyallup, Washington