Re: Comp Springs?

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Comp Springs?
From: Steve Ehlers <stevenehlers@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:19:41 -0600
Hey Mike ,
I never had the time for a comment concerning your thoughts about American
muscle
car
comparisons ,but I thought I would give you another reason that you didn't
mention .
The Jags and Ferraris out handled the American Hotrods because I'm pretty sure
they both
had IRS ( independent rear suspension  ).The Mustangs and Camaros of course had
solid rear
axles ,just like our Sporty Cars .The best setups work with firm shock damping
,relative soft rear
spring rate and oversized sway bars for good handling characteristics .At least
for a dual purpose
street car .
Steve Ehlers
68 1600