What a Day!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: What a Day!!!
From: "LENORE JEPSEN & PETER JONES" <lenpetjones@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:02:21 +0800
Hello all,
I have just had a perfect day working on my roadster (sp310 64).
Just finished fitting a brand new brake booster ( PBR VH44 ) and windscreen to
my car,
 which took 7 week to get from a windscreen company(not bad when told it only
takes 2 weeks to get in).

Bad part of the day!
Walking through garage carrying a TV tripped over the cat which was hiding
under the car
and fell into the windscreen and cracked it from top to bottom.

Worst part of the day!
Rang the windscreen company to get told they may not have another one and if
they do
it would likely be in QLD. Aust. which would take another 2 weeks to get.

I'm just glad I had a few Coldies in the Esky!

Pete in W.A.