RE: Alternator with built in regulator and clutch & clutch

To: <Paul.J.Souza@kp.org>
Subject: RE: Alternator with built in regulator and clutch & clutch
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:52:55 -0500
I have a Daikin in my car - It's not bad but if I was doing it again I'd
use a stock 2000 pressure plate.  You differentiate the 2L plate from
the 1600 or 510 plate by the number of rivets on the ears of the plate.
The 2L pressure plate has 3 rivets on each ear - 2 rivets is a 510 or
1600 plate.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak